Friday, June 24, 2005

Cool Refreshing Drink

Lawrence and I (especially Lawrence) have been enjoying a "new" drink this summer. We've had the flavored lemonades in restaurants before and really enjoyed them. So, I thought I'd try to make it myself at home. It turned out to be quite easy.

Make Lemonade however you like..fresh lemons, sugar and water
OR my way: Good 'Ol Countrytime Lemonade mix w/ water.

Add sliced strawberries and let it sit until it starts to turn pink. Leave strawberries in until you like the taste or serve it. It's very yummy!

3 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I will definitely try this. Thanks for the tip!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Zoanna said...

Paul likes Arnold Palmers. Half lemonade , half UNsweetened tea.
(All of the storebought lemonade mixes have plenty of sugar for our taste.)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Libby said...

If you aren't patient, as is my case, I put my strawberries into a blender, add some sugar, blend until liquified, and then add to my lemonade (oh using a strainer works wonders to get rid of the seeds!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home